Saturday 23 October 2010

SEATTLE AT NIGHT An evening to remember!

Together with a wonderful bunch of Australian friends on the tour we hit the town for dinner in the revolving restaurant in the Spaceneedle Tower. This is a must do for any visitor to Seattle. The views and the food (and the company)were amazing.


After dinner we set out to hit the bars and my chums set their sights on the Unicorn bar in Pike Street. However entry to this august establishment was to prove beyond my reach as I was required to show photo ID to get in and my Somerset Care ID card doesn't state my date of birth! I was sadly unable to convince the doorman that I was over 21 years of age and there was no way he was going to allow me to enter.



Here's my new found buddy the doorman. Thanks my ferrous faced friend - you made an old guy very happy! Luckily we found a more accommodating pub across the street!

Location:Seattle, Washington, USA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home