Friday 24 December 2010

FRIDAY 24 DECEMBER - No more dreaming of a white Christmas!


So here we are on Christmas Eve. The time for preparation, anticipation and searching for presents comes to a close for another year and we head home to families to enjoy what I hope for everyone will be a peaceful and very happy Christmas time.


This winter wonderland scene was taken on the road from Taunton to Wiveliscombe this morning as I headed out to pay a visit to Pulsford Lodge. I was also able to call in to present a Christmas Hamper of goodies to the staff at South West Motors in Taunton to thank them for their outstanding support to our community teams over the past week. We could not have managed without their drivers and 4x4 vehicles.



Although I shall be enjoying time with my family over the next few days my thoughts will be with those hundreds of our colleagues who will be out in the community and in our care homes working around the clock to ensure that everyone who needs our support gets the visits and care that they need.


The final contribution to my Christmas carol collection for this year came at a special Carol singing party held this morning at Halcon House, our respite centre here in Taunton. under the spirited and gifted direction of our very own Bing Crosbie impersonator Mike Vickery.

YouTube Video

TO ALL READERS OF MY BLOG MAY I WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND ALL SUCCESS AND GOOD FORTUNE FOR THE NEW YEARS!

Location:Taunton

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home