Thursday 11 November 2010

THURSDAY 11 NOVEMBER - Join me in the blogosphere!

Having now been a blogger for a couple of months I am looking forward to a few people joining me in the blogosphere by adding comments to my blog entries. Please don't be shy - it can be lonely out there in cyberspace! It would be reassuring to know that someone is with me! Creating a comment is very straightforward and I would suggest people use “Google Account”.

If you have a googlemail (also known as gmail) email address then this will also be your Google Account name + password. Otherwise you will need to set up a new Google Account.
To sign in or create an account, click on “Sign In” at the top right corner of the blog.

This will open a new page which can be used to create a new account (by clicking “Get Started”) or signing in with an existing account.

When you have signed in, you can leave a comment on the blog by selecting “Google Account” from the drop down list.

By the way you can also,if so minded follow my comments on TWITTER. Log on at the TWITTER site and follow AndrewLarpent.

1 Comments:

At 11 November 2010 at 08:50 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Andrew, I have followed your blog through the USA with interest. It looked an amazing experience. Interesting to see the retirement complexes you have visited and in particular the varying use of technology.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home